Shipping and payment
Shipping and payment
1. Payments for products are made as an online prepayment via PayPal or Przelewy24.
2. Orders will be processed within: from two to maximum six months (pre-orders), or within the period of 3 weeks (in stock), from the day following the reception of payment.
3. The time of delivery of the Goods (which depends on the place of delivery chosen by the Buyer) is not included in the Order completion date.
4. Additional shipping costs (including customs duties) may be added to the shipping cost. If the delivery address of the Goods is a country outside the territory of the European Union, the total value of the Order does not include any fees and taxes that could be required by the government of the country according to the place of residence or the seat of the Buyer. The Buyer may be required to pay, in particular: local fees or taxes in accordance with the local law applicable to him.
5. Delivery costs depend on the country of delivery, the quantity and weight of the ordered products, and their final value will be visible to the customer in the order summary, before the final confirmation of the purchase. These costs are as follows:
|Antigua and Barbuda||€26||€61|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||€23||€46|
|British Virgin Islands||€26||€61|
|Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China||€22||€49|
|Macao Special Administrative Region, China||€26||€51|
|Republic of Suriname||€26||€61|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||€26||€61|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||€26||€61|
|Sint Maarten (Dutch part)||€26||€61|
|Trinidad and Tobago||€26||€61|
|Turks and Caicos Islands||€26||€61|
|United Arab Emirates||€24||€53|
|US Virgin Islands||€26||€61|
Starting from 1 January 2021, according to Article 38s of the Polish Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, the rights referred to in Chapter 4 of the Consumer Rights Act can be exercised by a natural person entering into a contract directly connected with their business activity if it is clear from the wording of the contract that the contract is not a contract of a business nature to that person, especially of a business nature related to the objects of business of that person as specified based on the regulations regarding the Polish Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEiDG).